Get the Flash Player to see this animation.
Viewing platforms Constructions & Installations
• Generally viewing platforms are built for Councils for the use by the public
• All our Timber Platforms are built with Australian Hardwood from a managed hardwood plantation. This means that the timber installed in not taken from the national forests.
• All Our Viewing Platforms are built by Bridge & Wharf Carpentry Tradesmen to Australian Standards and BCA Standards.
• Viewing Platforms are built with heavy duty section sizes in Australian hardwood to make them last
• All fasteners are either Hot Dipped Galvanised or Stainless Steel and all are heavy duty.
• We offer a design and construct service
• We offer an approval service for any waterfront structure as well as structures elsewhere on your property as well as on behalf of Councils.